The ancient church was reshaped in 16th century. The choir with sides had been built in 1861 by the architect Albert Béziers-Lafosse. The current church was built by Arthur Regnault in 1892 according to a lengthened plan.
In the South of the church of the 19th century, the municipal property welcomed two patrimonial buildings: Priory of 16th century and the farm of the Clod, previous to 18th century. The prieurial manor house receives the media library and the farm of the Clod welcomes the music school. The auditorium welcomes 150 persons in very good conditions of acoustics.
Its shape is a truncated cone on egg-shaped base. It constitutes the heart of the cultural center. It obtained the Price structure Brittany 2006 in the category " Extension Rehabilitation ".
Photo Inv. B. Bègne © Inventaire Général, ADAGP, 2004
Built by Julien Thierry, argentier of Anne de Bretagne, this jewel of the architecture of the 15th century found its authenticity after its complete restoration. This sophisticated seigneurial house shelters a rare collection of furniture and medieval objects. The domain of the Bois Orcan presents on the other hand Athanor (park of sculptures and museum), height-place of the work of Etienne-Martin( 1913-1995), sculptor of international fame.